24 December 2007

So here it is...


Some of my fellow bloggers seem to think that blogging is not an option over Christmas, so they've all posted seasonal messages of good cheer and added that they'll be back in January.

Maybe they've got better things to do.

I, however, intend to do more scattergun writing through Christmas, just in case some poor sod actually comes to this blog through the holiday period to check for updates. And because I like doing it.

That said, it might not be for a while, so this is my disclaiming post, just in case...

Merry Christmas! And thank you for your support so far for this blog's short, but ever-lengthening, life.

Have a great day.

Matthew, the Natural Blonde, Penny, Bentley, Ruby, Boris, Twizz, Sox, Harvey, Oliver and Sidney.

PS - I'm on KCFM breakfast on Christmas Day, and doing a party show in the evening....

1 comment:

Steve said...

Hope you're having a very merry Christmas... from some poor sod! ;-)