14 March 2008

"But when she leaves, I'm not so sure..."

In the absence of anything more insightful to blog about, have another random hour of music played on KCFM 99.8 today:-

Police "De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da"
Jamie Scott & the Town "Standing In The Rain"
Gnarls Barkley "Run"
Queen "You're My Best Friend"
INXS "Never Tear Us Apart"
Strokes "Last Nite"
Beth Rowley "Oh My Life"
Diana Ross "Chain Reaction"
Blur "Beetlebum"
Rick Astley "Cry For Help"
Chairmen of the Board "Everything's Tuesday"
Girls Aloud "Can't Speak French"
Anita Baker "Sweet Love"

I expect you to have us as your online listening while sitting at your computer today. Go on, have a go...

3 comments:

Steve said...

I was almost there until Rick Astley!

Matthew Rudd said...

Cry For Help was a post-SAW song and a belter. Steve, you're a snob!

Steve said...

I know. And proud of it! ;-)