6 March 2008

"What a glorious time to be free..."

Time for me to give you another hour of music which I've just played on KCFM...

America "You Can Do Magic"
Nelly Furtado "I'm Like A Bird"
David Jordan "Sun Goes Down"
Supertramp "Dreamer"
Geri Halliwell "Lift Me Up"
Dream Academy "Life In A Northern Town"
Crystal Waters "Gypsy Woman (La Da Dee)"
Jam "Beat Surrender"
Pussycat Dolls "I Don't Need A Man"
Creedence Clearwater Revival "Up Around The Bend"
Natalia "Pretty Like Me"
Donald Fagen "I.G.Y."
Wings "Live and Let Die"

You're listening online already, aren't you? Excellent.

(There's another new post under this one, by the way - I had something of a purple patch. I promise it won't happen again)...

3 comments:

Brian Cleary said...

I.G.Y. - my all time favourite song - looks like a great hour Matthew! It's just a pity that there aren't more stations with the same variety that KCFM offers.

Valentine Suicide said...

I'm sorry Matt, I can't approve the use of Halliwell solo material. It's polution.

Matthew Rudd said...

Actually, I've always felt Lift Me Up was the one acceptable solo song she did...