29 April 2008

"I'll call you Jaguar if I may be so bold..."

Did the 70s Night on KCFM tonight, so here's what you heard/missed...

Carl Douglas "Kung Fu Fighting"
Mr Big "Romeo"
Lynsey De Paul "Sugar Me"
Abba "Angeleyes"
Queen "Now I'm Here"
Jackson 5 "I Want You Back"
Adverts "Gary Gilmore's Eyes"
Nick Lowe "I Love The Sound of Breaking Glass"
Diana Ross "Touch Me In The Morning"
T Rex "Jeepster"
Maria Muldaur "Midnight At The Oasis"
Slik "Forever and Ever"
Gladys Knight and the Pips "Help Me Make It Through The Night"
Art Garfunkel "Bright Eyes"
Mungo Jerry "In The Summertime"
Boney M "Ma Baker"
Bay City Rollers "All Of Me Loves All Of You"
Neil Diamond "Forever In Blue Jeans"
Don Fardon "Indian Reservation"
Andrea True Connection "More More More"
Brendon "Gimme Some"
Stevie Wonder "You Are The Sunshine Of My Life"
Flying Lizards "Money"
Stranglers "Something Better Change"
Maxine Nightingale "Right Back Where We Started From"
Charlie Daniels Band "The Devil Went Down To Georgia"
Lindisfarne "Meet Me On The Corner"
Eagles "New Kid In Town"
Chicory Tip "Son Of My Father"
Deep Purple "Black Night"
Crusaders "Street Life"
Sailor "Girls Girls Girls"
Ch-Lites "Homely Girl"
Heatwave "Boogie Nights"
Ringo Starr "Back Off Boogaloo"
Bee Gees "Night Fever"
Barry Manilow "Mandy"
Buzzcocks "Ever Fallen In Love..."
Hot Chocolate "You Could've Been A Lady"
Patrick Hernandez "Born To Be Alive"
Fleetwood Mac "Dreams"
Elton John "Candle In The Wind"

3 comments:

Clair said...

Marvellous. All of it.Sadly,I was in a Rawk Bar listening to System Of A Down with a very knowledgeable boy.

Planet Mondo said...

That is another mighty playlist that would make a perfect CD comp - (Could imagine Renaissance 'Northern Lights' in there somewhere too)

Have you checked out The Buzzcocks ' I Don't Mind' it's one of their best, but never gets an airing.

Matthew Rudd said...

Never gets an airing because it wasn't a single, or a hit at least. I have to have a boundary of Top 40 successes when selecting the music.

Glad you liked the playlist, anyway. I played Sugar Me because someone on another blog complained you never heard it so I promised to dig it out. Can't remember who it was now...