20 June 2009

Head down, arse up, and graft like...

Blogging has been a secondary option this week because of one of the most joyously busy weeks of my freelancing life, and if you don't mind that, then neither do I. I did start to write something the other day about how ludicrous it was that Coronation Street head honchos reckoned a sensible, loyal and mature character like Molly would cheat on Tyrone so quickly after marrying him, but I felt my eyes closing and abandoned it. I never got even close to mentioning that Maria now seems to have been pregnant for about two years.

Anyway, it's the old adage of "if you've nothing to say, say nothing", this week. It's kept me on the radio for as long as this and somehow this blog remains alive and with a nice, sizeable readership, despite these fallow periods. Ta for that, and back soon.

(PS - the words 'blog', 'blogger' and 'blogging' are still not recognised by Blogger's spellchecker. Actually, neither is 'spellchecker', now I've typed it. I'm amused by such minor things).

3 comments:

simon h b said...

It has got strained a little, hasn't it? Last night we were reduced to Googling to try and ascertain what Rosie's tax position would be if John did, indeed, top himself in prison. When the HMRC website is more diverting than the programme, you've got problems...

LF Barfe said...

I have absolutely nothing to say in response to this.

Matthew Rudd said...

Louis, you're a gent.