18 September 2009

Weirdness

Been a weird week, this. Had a good stint of breakfast shows on one station, suffered a big setback with another that really gutted me, then got some good news about a third just this morning. This industry I'm in is so damned unpredictable.

Other good news from the world of broadcasting is that Alex now has a weekly podcast, and his second one is due online today. I downloaded the first on Monday and found myself laughing out loud while on the treadmill, which induced both strange looks from fellow fitness seekers and shortness of breath from me. If your experience of Alex is restricted to his depping sessions on daytime Radio 2 shows, then you really must hear what he normally gets up to...

Football, gym, nightclubs and radio this weekend, as ever. Have a good one.

No comments: