24 December 2009

Seasonally yours...


Typing this with a) a rather hefty migraine, and b) a three-hour radio programme to present (combining the two is a laugh a minute, I tell you) so I'll keep it brief.

To everyone who reads this blog, signs it, recommends it, scorns it, links to it or just happens to have an awareness of its existence, thank you for making me feel the whole thing is worthwhile and a very merry Christmas to you all. I don't know why you keep coming back, but you do and it makes my heart all aglow. Really it does. I'm like a kid on Ready Brek.

I'll be back, maybe before New Year, but maybe not until New Year too. I haven't decided. Cliffhanging stuff, I'm sure you'll agree...

All the best.

4 comments:

Bright Ambassador said...

Yuletide greetings to you, sir.

Jo said...

Merry Christmas & a very Happy New Year to you Mr Rudd. Hope the migraine clears up soon x

Beetwaste said...

I come back because it's a damn fine read, and free to boot. Hope the migraine clears up, and I look forward to commenting on your meanderings in the next year. All the best, sir!

Callum said...

Don't let the bells end! As I've been hopeless at sending cards this year, a very happy Christmas to you and the NB.