9 April 2012

Q The 80s is now somewhere else

For the latest Q The 80s log (and all the others) you can now go here. Feel free to bookmark, tweet, spread the word and all that. And apologies if you ever left a generous (or even catty) comment on any of those posts, as obviously I can't transfer the comments from one blog to another. Soz.

I've shifted the lot off this blog as I think the show needs its own place and because the twice-weekly preview/review guff on here was making me lazy as regards writing other stuff. Hopefully I can now start blogging properly again, if only for my sake. I miss it, and recently I've not been able to do anything about it as my creativity has been pretty close to nil and my confidence a bit varied.

I'm always wary when doing the navel-gazing post on here about lack of blogging. It's just a blog. A small one. It means nothing to anyone and won't change the world. But, well, that's how I've been looking at things recently.

3 comments:

John Medd said...

Are you still writing about football Matthew?

Matthew Rudd said...

A bit for Amber Nectar and WSC, John. I've mostly kept football stuff off here for fear of alienating a sport-phobic readership, but I've changed my mind. It's my blog, after all!!

John Medd said...

Quite.